Extended: How to achieve great travel on a budget with Andy Steves
Here are the incredible tips that Andy shares on how to achieve great travel on a budget.
In this episode:
- The perfect place to travel for budget travelers and freelancers.
- Why Eastern Europe and Latin America is the best place to visit if you are a budget traveler.
- Why getting payed in pounds or dollars and live in pesos can be a smart way to live on a budget.
- Removing your preference and expectations when visiting a new place can help you adapt more easily to a new environment.
- Google maps, Yelp and Tripadvisor, Kayak, easyJet and XE.com can help you save money while you are traveling.
- How much should you save before traveling long term.
- Where to find local food that’s affordable.
- How to connect with other travelers while you are abroad.