Extended: How to date as a disabled person with Molly Burke
Here are the incredible tips that Molly shares on how to date as a disabled person.
In this episode:
What is it like dating as a disabled person and as a personality in the public eye?
- Dating can be challenging not just because of my disability but they also have to deal with my public image.
- Never see your disability as a flaw.
How do you date when you are constantly travel?
- Meeting amazing people can be easy during social events and working on the road.
- People in your industry will understand your lifestyle more and can be easier to connect.
- Online dating is not really an option because of her travel schedule and the safety issue as a blind person.
How has your success affected your dating life?
- It was a challenge that Molly never thought would happen.
- There are some men who are intimidated by her success.
- It is more important to be able to share your life and all of your success with no matter who is more “successful” than the other.