Ep. 30 How to Create a Million Dollar blog while full time RVing with Michelle Schroeder-Gardner
How to create a million-dollar blog while full time RVing with Michelle Schroeder-Gardner
Have you ever wondered how to create a million-dollar blog while full-time RVing?
This week, I talked to Michelle Schroeder-Garder who is the brains behind Making Sense of Cents. A financial blog that teaches people how to earn more, save more, live more.
With almost 40K in school debt, Michelle created her blog Making Sense of Cents to improve her finances, track her improvements and help her readers improve their finances.
A few years later and Michelle not only improved her finances by getting out of school debt in 7 seven months but is now making over 100K a month as a full-time blogger!
Today Michelle is living her best life by touring North America and living in an RV with her husband and dogs.
On this episode, Michelle shares how to create a million-dollar blog while full-time RVing and how to live an experience-rich life without debt.
In this Episode:
- How Michelle transitioned from her 9-5 to become a full-time finance blogger and RVer.
- How Michelle earned 5-10K a month after 2 years of blogging.
- Why blogging is not dead.
- How to create a million-dollar blog while full-time RVing.
- Transitioning from owning a house to living in an RV full time.
- What the average looks like for a full-time RV entrepreneur.
- Why your career choice does not have to be your passion.
- How to connect and create relationships with others in your niche.
- How to travel long term while making an income.
- Paying off debt with side hustles.
- The worst financial advice Michelle has ever received.
- The best productivity tip when you are working on the road.
- The biggest misconception that people have when you are living in an RV.
- How Michelle prepared to leave her 9-5 to become a blogger full time.
- What to do so you do not have to go back to your day job once you leave.
- How Michelle created income when she first started her blog.
- Why every blogger should be using Pinterest.
- How to celebrate the milestones.
Listen to Michelle’s extended interview where she shares how to start living the RV life.
In this episode:
- Why Michelle started an RV life instead of owning a house.
- How to start an RV life.
- How to create income without being a blogger.
- How to financially prepare to live an RV life.
- Expenses to expect for RV life.
- How to balance work and full-time travel.