Ep.21 How to effectively monetize your blog with ecourses and online products with Jessie Festa
How to effectively monetize your blog with ecourses and online products with Jessie Festa
This week, I talk to Jessie Festa who is a solo female travel blogger and entrepreneur from Jessie on a Journey.
Jessie created her blog (Jessie on a Journey) in 2011, when she wanted an outlet to share her journeys as a solo female traveler and could not find much content on the topic online!
With a focus on solo, active and offbeat travel, Jessie provides tips and guides for travelers who want unique experiences and those who want to learn how to become a digital nomad.
Jessie has been featured in BBC travel, Thrillist, Business Insider, the Huffington Post and more.
Jessie has since expanded her travel blog to a create a thriving NYC tour guide company and incredible eCourses that helps bloggers effectively monetize their blogs so they can live their best life and be location independent!
In this Episode:
- How solo travel inspired Jessie to think outside of the box to create income from traveling.
- The first steps to take in order to realize your goals and dreams.
- Why you should find a gap in a saturated market in order to create a successful business.
- What does an average day looks like for a travel blogger and business owner.
- Why travel becomes harder for a travel blogger.
- The importance of balancing work and travel.
- What are the best ways to become productive while working from anywhere.
- Why set backs are a great way to learn and how it will get you closer to success.
- How to effectively monetize your blog with eCourses
- The most effective way to create affiliate links for your blog.
- The importance of becoming more intentional with your content to create more engagement and profit.
- Why you should not give up your 9-5 when you are starting a blog.
- Always have plan B for a set income while you’re following your dreams.
- The transition from being nomadic to slowing down and having a set base.
- Find what makes you get up in the morning and you will find your purpose.
- The importance of adding little moments of joy in your day.
- Why it is important to ask others what they think you are an expert on in order to find your niche.
- The importance of having a mission in order to grow your community and business.
Click here to get the extended interview with Jessie to find out how to grow your online community while increasing your profit.