How to create a location independent business that will help others with Leah Davis
Have you ever wondered if it was possible to create a location independent business that will help others full their dreams?
Well, wonder no more because our next guest Leah Davis has done just that! Leah is a travel blogger and a location independent lifestyle expert.
Her blog The Sweetest Way is a place for others to find encouragement and inspiration to create a life they truly love.
On this episode, Leah discusses how to create a location independent business that will help others full fill their dreams, using the skills you already have to transition into a freelance role and much more!
In this Episode:
- How to have the financial freedom to live anywhere.
- Why travel is just one of the perks of being location independent and digital nomad.
- What makes The Sweetest Way a unique blog.
- Why you should create a location independent business that will help others fulfill their dreams.
- The importance of writing a goal down and setting your intention.
- Taking the first step and learning how you can grow.
- What an average day looks like for Leah.
- How to keep your focus and be productive when you are working form home.
- Facing the decision to talk about life beyond travel in your blog.
- Changing your business model to fit with your current lifestyle.
- Trying to stay authentic to who you are and exploring new subject and content can be nerve racking but a great risk to take.
- Why it is OK to have more than one niche and interest.
- How Leah creates income from her blog.
- How you can use your skills to transition into a freelance role.
- The best tips to utilize Pinterest to create traffic for your business.
- First use Pinterest as a consumer before a business in order to understand how to use the platform.
- Creating a cohesive and recognizable brand in all platforms.
- What does passion and purpose look like to Leah.
- It does not matter what stage we are in our lives. we can always grow.
- Finding your purpose is a life long process.
- How to find what you love to do and make money too.
- Why it is important to understand that you do not have to fit inside a box in order to live a fulfilling life.
Click here to get the extended interview with Leah Davis where she shares how to be financially prepared before leaving your 9-5.