Ep. 13 How to help others, travel, and make money as a Travel Nurse with Ken Faeldonia
Have you ever wanted to learn how you can make an impact, and earn lots of mulla while traveling?
On this week’s episode I talk to Ken Faeldonia and learn how he has created a fulfilling lifestyle that allows him to help others, travel, and make money as a travel nurse!
Like many of us, Ken was also confused about what he wanted to do.
All of this changed when he traveled to a developing country and realized his purpose to become a nurse.
Being a travel nurse has allowed Ken to combine all of his passions which is to help others while traveling.
In this Episode
- How traveling to a developing country changed Ken’s career path.
- How Ken pays for high student loans while continuing to travel the world.
- What was the first steps Ken took to become a traveling nurse.
- Why travel nursing may not be right for you.
- What are the perks of being a travel nurse.
- How to deal with burnout as a travel nurse.
- How to deal with loneliness while being constantly on the move.
- What are the biggest struggles Ken faced while working around the world.
- What advice Ken would give to someone who is still struggling to find their purpose.
- Why you are never too old to start something new.
- Where to go for more information on how to become a travel nurse.
- A question from our listeners Asheley & Carolyn @lazytravelers from Instagram.