Extended: How to get the best local experience in a new city with Lauren Beebe
Here are the incredible tips that Lauren Beebe how to get the best local experience in a new city.
In this episode:
How are you able to travel like a local in a new country and city?
- Use companies like Trip Advisor experiences.
- You can also find out about the best local tour companies and hitting their websites directly because they may have special discounts.
- Visit wineries and distilleries and take the tour, you can then use the tour guide to find more information.
- It can also be a great idea to book your activities when you are in your destination.
- You can also check out Expedia and Airbnb Experiences as well for great activities.
How do you make friends or date when you are in a new city?
- Place yourself in group experiences.
- You can vibe with the guide and make friends. You may even get invited to dinner parties and meet more people there.
- Don’t be afraid to talk to people.
Where do you find the best places to party and do fun activities?
- Putting yourself in group settings is helpful.
- Go to the best bar and restaurants and speak to the bartender or server to pick their brains.
Where do you find places to stay that will allow you to feel like a local?
- Boutique hotels are a great way to fell like a local.
- The best site to find the best boutique hotels is Tablet Hotels.