Extended: How to get the courage to be a female lone traveller with Anit Hora.
Here are the incredible tips that Anit shares on how to get the courage to be a female lone traveller.
In this episode:
How did you gain the courage to leave NYC to be a lone traveller in South America for a year?
- It was not necessarily courage but a yearning to travel that pushed Anti to finally travel the world.
- Although Anit had a job she enjoyed, she knew that she had to take the chance to be lone traveller.
How do you stay safe as a female lone traveller?
- It is important to know that most people care about your safety no matter where you go.
- Staying in hostels is a great way to meet other fellow travelers.
- It’s also important to learn a little bit of the language.
- Follow your intuition and instincts.
How were you able to afford to travel for a year?
- Anit had money saved before traveling.
- She then took a job teaching English while she was in South America.
What has been the biggest lesson you have learned during your travels?
- It’s OK to take chances.
- Even if you don’t do well, its OK because you took the chance.