Thank you so much for your interest in working with The Offbeat Life podcast. I am looking forward to creating an incredible partnership with your company. If you think you are the right fit and would like more information about ads and sponsorship you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
A full media kit is available upon request.
Brands we’ve partnered with:
Podcast Statistics (4/2021):
- Over 200,000+ downloads
- Audience in 65+ Countries worldwide
- Over 20K + Pageviews per month
- 85% of our readers are from the United States
Social Reach (4/2021):
- Instagram (The Offbeat Life): 30,000+
- Pinterest (offbeatlife): 100,000+ monthly viewers
- Facebook (Theoblife): 1K+
Sponsored Podcast Episodes, Social Media, Blog post, Email Marketing and more:
- Are you looking to gain more awareness on your brand, product or services? Let’s work together to create sponsored content.
Profitable Podcast Program:
- Want to learn how to start and monetize a podcast? CLICK HERE to get more information about the How to Create a Profitable Podcast Program.
Speaking Engagements and Webinars:
- Looking for someone who can help empower others to live freely and deliver an entertaining and inspiring presentation to meet your audience’s needs? I can give your audience the right message they need to get to the next level.
- Refinery29: 5 women hosted travel podcasts you should subscribe to ASAP
- Dame Traveler: 10 Travel Podcasts for women we’re loving
- She Hit Refresh: Best Travel Podcast for women who love to explore
- Where Next: 6 (More) Podcasts I’m currently listening to
- Forbes: 15 Travel Books that will change the way you see the world
- Hello Giggles: How to make friends when you’re a grown-ass woman living in a new city.
- SheKnows: 5 Travel Experts Share their smartest travel hacks
Why partner with The Offbeat Life:
This was our first foray into advertising with a podcast and I can honestly say that Debbie made the process extremely simple. She was such a pleasure to work with, extremely responsive and adaptive to our ever-changing requests. In addition to that, she helped us develop our message to fit with her audience, which was definitely a plus! I would highly recommend working with her and The Offbeat Life podcast.
Alex Vargas, Marketing Coordinator - CIEE
I first met Debbie when I was a guest on The Offbeat Life, but what started as business transformed naturally and quickly into a wonderful friendship. I have never felt more comfortable being interviewed by someone, and her genuine nature comes through in everything she does. She cares deeply about people and the world around her. Having her attend Vaera Journeys was an absolute pleasure because she had so much to teach the group about following their dreams and making them into reality.
Meagan Drillinger, Founder - Vaera Journeys
More questions? Feel free to send me a 90 sec. message below.