50 Inspiring Quotes for Working Moms
You’re a working mom, and you have so much to juggle.
It can be hard to stay focused on your goals when there are so many demands on your time.
But it doesn’t have to be that way!
Whether you’re a mom who works full-time, part-time, or just on the side, these quotes will remind you that it’s possible to have it all.
They also show how working mothers can be successful in their careers and still find time to take care of themselves and their families.
And some of these quotes for working moms will simply motivate you to keep going when you are ready to give up.
So the next time you’re stressed out over not having time to do anything, remember these quotes.
You Might Also Like:
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will make a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Table of Contents
50 Quotes for working moms that will help you stay focused and motivated
It can be hard to stay motivated and work on your goals when you’re constantly juggling a million different things.
Sometimes all it takes is a reminder that working mothers like yourself are capable of balancing their career with the demands of child care and everything else in between.
These quotes will motivate you not to give up on your goals, so you can reach the level of success you deserve.
This list of 50 inspiring quotes for working moms will inspire you to work hard toward your career goals.
You should feel good about the decisions you make, even when they’re challenging!
Without further ado, here are 50 inspirational quotes for working moms:
1.“The trick is learning how to relax without ceasing to be productive.”
2.“Women run the risk of burnout by trying to do it all, and at some point, they have to realize that there’s a compromise between being Superwoman and being a mom.”
3.“Multitasking is not my friend; in fact, it is my mortal enemy.”
4.“I was raised to believe that I could do anything any man could do. . . . I honestly never thought decisions about work and family should be viewed as mutually exclusive.”
5. “My advice to any working mother is: Take your job seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously. You can never have enough self-confidence or laugh at yourself often enough. Laughing at yourself means you’re comfortable with who you are. It is the first step to confidence.”
6. “You can do it all; be a mother and a professional. You know what the secret is? Being super organized and having house staff, and having good child care.”
7. “We make time for what we prioritize—and if you don’t prioritize your family [or anything else that truly matters], then you won’t have a family.”
8. “I believe that we women should not just tolerate our careers—we should love them.”
9. “I still believe, if you are the mother of young children, that your place is in the home. But I think it should be a choice rather than something that women feel they have to do…”
10. “There were times when I thought I couldn’t take it anymore, but something would happen to change the way I felt about my situation. . . . You have to have joy in your life no matter what kind of work you are doing or if you are at home with your children.”
11. “Your self-worth comes from within yourself, not from your job title.”
12. “You spend so much time taking care of everybody else that you need to take care of yourself so you can take care of everyone else.”
Related Post: 50 Growth Mindset Quotes That Will Change Your Life
13. “When you can manage your time, you certainly should give it back to yourself and enjoy some of the other aspects of your life.”
14. “Ask for what you want—because if you don’t ask, you will never know. . . . Be strong enough to walk away from things that aren’t working and people who don’t value you.”
15. “It is hard to be a woman executive, but we can do it with tact and grace, and we still want to be mothers and wives. . . . I think you can change the business world by just being a good person with good values.”
16. “If I could give you one gift, it would be the gift of self-confidence—because when you have that, no one in the world can stop you.”
17. “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in.”
18. “Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you’ve been told.” – Rumi
19. “The hardest thing about being a woman is probably the fact that women have to pretend they aren’t.”
20. “Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.” – Theodore Roosevelt
21. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
22. “The world best place for women is where she can develop her mind equally with men and then use that equality to give her heart to a man.”
23. “I believe that it is the right of every woman, everywhere in the world, to be able to have a home she can call her own.”
24. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anyone.” – Maya Angelou
25. “Take pride in your performance and always remember to be gracious in defeat and nice in victory.”
26. “You have to be willing to fail in order to succeed.”
27. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is.” – Albert Einstein
28.“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses!” – Henry Ford
29. “Part of the problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.” – Bertrand Russell
30. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” – Ernest Hemingway
31. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
32. “We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.” – Helen Keller
33. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right—for you’ll be criticized anyway. You’ll be damned if you do, and damned if you don’t.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
34. “We are not put on this earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you can’t find something to live for, you best find something to die for.”
35. “You must never confuse your career with your life.” – Dave Barry
36. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
37. “A woman is like a teabag, you don’t know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
38. “I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career.” – Gloria Steinem
39. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
40. “What does not destroy me makes me strong.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
41. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” – Michael Jordan
42. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
43. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho
44. “One of the most important keys to success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you don’t feel like doing it.” – Todd Smith
Related Post: 50 Inspirational Quotes About Life and Struggles
45. “We can’t change the world until we change yourself.” – The Notorious B.I.G
46. “You miss 100% of the shots you never take.” – Wayne Gretzky
47. “The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” – Barack Obama
48. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
49. “Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strength.” – Corrie Ten Boom
50. “If a problem has no solution, it may not be a problem, but rather the nature of reality. Perhaps it is better instead to accept it, surrender to it, and try to change your perspective.”
These quotes for working moms are certain to inspire you, motivate you, and help get you through the trying times!
Of course, these quotes alone aren’t enough to help you, but they can contribute to your overall goal of ending the day with less stress.
Ready to get motivated by inspiring quotes for working moms?
We know how difficult it is to juggle the demands of work and family.
That’s why we compiled all these inspirational quotes from authors, thinkers, and more – to remind you that you can make it through your busy life!
So get ready to be motivated by these 50 quotes for working moms!
If you need more inspiring quotes, make sure to visit our new site Quotibles that will give you tons of quotes from authors, public speakers, and famous people all compiled in one place.