50 Best Fiverr Gigs that are in High Demand
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will make a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
If you’re tired of working at the office, it may be a great time to start offering your services online as a freelancer and find high-paying Fiverr gigs.
Fiverr is one of the best websites to offer your freelance work, and sell any service starting at $5. This website is highly recommended for freelancing newbies because it is easy to use and free to start.
Since this is a platform that allows its users to offer online services, you’ll be able to work remotely and live anywhere!
It isn’t as easy as it seems though, picking the right service to offer can be hard, given how many potential Fiverr gigs are being shared on the site.
With a ton of competition, you want to make sure that your services are top-notch so you can offer them at a higher price.
Luckily, we have found 50 of the most in-demand Fiverr jobs that you can offer, so you can make remote life sustainable.
- 10 Legit Mystery Shopping Sites To Find Work From Anywhere Jobs
- Ultimate Guide to Start a Travelling Vlog and Make Money From Anywhere
- 17 Best Ways to Get Paid to Search on the Web
- Beginner’s Guide to Selling on ThredUp
- Beginner’s Guide to Flipping Phones for a Profit Online
How to Join Fiverr and Build Your Reputation
Before we share our list of the 50 highest-paying Fiverr gigs, let’s walk you through how to join the platform.
The process of signing up in order to find a Fiverr job is simple. There are two ways to sign up which are:
- Using your Facebook account to create a Fiverr account, linking the two together.
- Inputting your email login and creating a password on the spot.
But remember, you’re signing up to be a seller, not as a buyer.
Once you have successfully signed up for your Fiverr account, you will then build a profile for yourself with the services that you would like to offer.
Your profile has to be at least 65% complete before you can be registered as a seller. You’ll have to input your education level and any qualifying experiences or certifications you may have.
Depending on the services you’re offering, you may be asked to take a skill test, to ensure that you’re really qualified for the Fiverr services you are looking to offer.
Remote Resume Guide
Want to learn how to create a stand out resume that will help you land an Online Job? Grab our Guide to help you perfect your pitch as a job seeker.
To build your reputation up, you’ll have to do more work, but you can also prep your profile to attract new clients by:
Proof Reading Your Profile. Before hitting publish, make sure that you are proofreading your profile.
It may not seem like a big deal, but clients who will pay a higher price will notice mistakes and will not hire someone who doesn’t proofread their own work. Tools like Grammarly are great for checking your grammar and spelling.
Keep your self-introduction brief. With only 600 characters, you’ll want to save the majority of that space for the most crucial information.
With this in mind, you want to make sure that you are only including the most valid information and omitting the ones that do not relate to the Fiverr job you are offering.
Use relevant experience. The experience you list on your profile should only be relevant to the Fiverr gigs you’ll be doing, so refrain from adding information that will not attract your ideal clients.
Show that you are qualified. Make sure to provide proof of the quality of your work by sharing reviews and examples of your past services.
Make a call to action! This can be as simple as encouraging buyers to ask you a question or contact you in any way.
Once you’ve built yourself a solid profile, publish and make sure to bid on a job on Fiverr. Be an active participant and do not just wait around for your clients to come to you.
How to Build your Fiverr Gigs Listing
The right Fiverr job for you depends on your skill set, but when selling your services, you’ll want to connect with your potential buyers. This is a form of marketing that you need to get right.
Details are important. Make sure that you give buyers all the necessary details about what you’ll be doing for them, no one likes vague descriptions.
Prove to your potential buyers that you are an expert. Provide your potential clients with high-quality examples from your previous work so they are aware of your capabilities.
By allowing them the opportunity to see your skills, you will more likely be able to land higher-paying Fiverr gigs.
Make yourself stand out. Offer services that are not easy to find.
Scarcity and high demand will allow you to make more income from your services.
Respond quickly. Fast response times are one way you can show your potential buyers that you’re serious and professional.
Once you’ve managed to build on your Fiverr Job listing and profile, getting the job you’re after shouldn’t be a problem.
50 of the Best Fiverr Gigs that are in High Demand
Now that you know how to join Fiverr, build your profile, and create an effective gig listing, here are the best Fiverr gigs available with the best pay.
Payment for Fiverr services may change, so make sure to research the payment levels before posting on your own Fiverr profile.
- Logo Designer– This fits under the category of graphics design jobs and just one logo design gig can pay upwards of $100.
- Book Cover Designer– The demand for graphic designers to create book covers are in high demand, so you will always find a gig. Payments can range from $100 to $250 a logo, depending on the client.
- Editing and Proofreading– This job is in high demand since more business and the pay can potentially be $100 or more per job.
- Viral Marketer– If you have a lot of reach on social media, people will pay you to shout out their businesses. Depending on how many followers you have, you can make $1000+ with a Fiverr Job doing this.
- Jewelry crafting– People pay good money for personalized jewelry, if you make great custom designs, you might even see some repeat customers. This job can net you anywhere from $30 to $100 per job.
- Virtual Assistant– This job doesn’t require any experience or expertise to do, all you need to be a virtual assistant is to be able to complete some basic tasks on websites. You can earn $15 and up with this Fiverr gig.
- Video creation– This is a rarer gig to find on Fiverr, meaning the chances of a higher payout are greater. The videos you make can range from greetings to short adverts, and payment per video can run into thousands.
- Cartoonist– If you’re an experienced artist who can draw in a variety of styles, this might be the perfect position for you! The average payment is $20-45 per task.
- Digital Marketer– One in demand job that most businesses are seeking experts on. They’re willing to pay upwards of $100 per task they give to these experts.
- Website/WordPress Troubleshooting– Websites can be challenging to work with, and not everyone has the time to deal with the problems that pop up on their sites. Depending on how complex the job is, you can make anywhere from $50-75 troubleshooting for WordPress.
- Article Writer– If you have great writing skills, then this is the perfect gig for you. Great writers can earn anywhere from $15 and up, depending on the quality of their content and experience level.
- Parental and Family Counselor- New parents are often confused about how they should be managing their children, that’s where you can come in as a family counselor. You will need experience as a counselor, but once you’re ready for this position you can make $100/mo per client.
- Website Tester– Most businesses that make a new website need to ensure it’s functioning properly, that’s where a website tester comes in. The best part of this position is that you don’t necessarily need the experience to do it, and you can get paid as high as $100 per fiverr job.
- Celebrity Impersonator– Here’s a rather unorthodox Fiverr gig you can take, in which people will pay you to impersonate a famous actor or character. If it’s something you’re able to do well, you can get from $15 and up.
- Designing flyers, business cards, posters, and postcards– This one is another graphics design-centered position that pays well depending on your output. With an average of $5 and up per completed item.
- Audio Transcription– Have good listening skills? This might be one of the best Fiverr gigs for you. For 10 minutes of audio, you can make $5 transcribing it, averaging your pay at roughly $30/hour of transcribed audio.
- Nutritionist– Nowadays, more people want to maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet to keep them in shape. A nutritionist on Fiverr can make up to $75 per nutrition plan they create.
- Photoshop editing– Plenty of businesses want to edit their photos before they share content on their websites, social media and more. Photoshop editors charge $10 and up per photo edit.
- Songwriter– People will pay good money for a well-written song, sometimes it’s a matter of helping your client finish writing a song they’ve already started. You can charge anywhere from $10 and up per song.
- Product Description Writer– This type of work is needed for e-commerce stores who need help creating written descriptions for each of their products before they post them on their online stores. You can charge anywhere between $5-50 for a product description depending on how skilled you are.
- Custom Ringtones– Another unusual Fiverr job is to create custom phone jingles. $5 per ringtone is the average.
- Video Tutorials– Companies usually hire for this position so customers can better understand their product, but there are other types of tutorials you can make. These average at $20 and up per video, depending on the length, and quality of the work.
- Financial Consultant– This can range from advice to budget planning for buyers. The average pay for this gig is between $25-150 per meeting.
- Website Designer- Companies need websites now, and smaller startups are likely to come to you for help designing their website. Pay for this can go from a few hundred to thousands of dollars.
- Fortune Teller– People like having their fortunes told, so you may find these Fiverr gigs to be unusually popular. Pay per fortune-telling session starts at $10 and up.
- Language Teacher- If you know more than one language, why not use that to make yourself more money? Language teaching Fiverr jobs can slowly add up depending on your hourly rate. These typically start at $5/hour.
- Astrologist– You need to completely understand astrology for this position. Plenty of people will pay for a horoscope reading. Usually between $5-75 depending on your experience level.
- Review Writer– With so many new products and services out there, companies are always looking for individuals to share their honest opinion on a topic or subject. Payment for these reviews can average at around $100-150.
- Influencer Marketing-These Fiverr gigs can be as simple as modeling a piece of clothing or showing the product on your social media feed. Having a large follower base on platforms like Instagram or Youtube can net you thousands for these gigs.
- Travel Planner– People want help figuring out their travel arrangements, and on Fiverr, you can get paid to help them plan their trip to ease the hassle and overwhelm. Each travel plan can pay from $40 and up.
- Infographic Designer– Infographics are being used by businesses and blogs to make their content appeal to more readers. This Fiverr gig requires graphic design skills and the pay averages around $50 per content.
- Whiteboard Video Making– More businesses are looking for whiteboard video content and it is one of the Fiverr gigs that are rising. The best creators can earn well beyond the $100 mark.
- Mobile App Developer– Businesses that look for people with this skill on Fiverr are willing to pay top dollar. You can earn anywhere from $300-3000 or more as a mobile app developer.
- Chatbot Developer– These can be used on platforms like Slack or Skype for automated functions, or be used to quickly answer user questions. These developers earn anywhere from $10 to $2000 or more per job.
- Search and Display Marketing– Sellers with this gig often work with bigger companies like Google to optimize ads and can earn money well into the thousands.
- 2D and 3D model creation– It’s similar to graphics design, although there are more technicalities involved. The average pay for these fiverr gigs starts at $100.
- Copywriter- This gig is great for those who are skilled writers. Businesses look for these writers and pay them as much as $2000 for a job well done.
- SEO Expert– People making blogs or online businesses need SEO to generate leads, that’s where you can come in as an expert. SEO experts on Fiverr earn between $500 to $1000 a month or may be more depending on your skillset.
Free Work Online Training
Still confused and don’t know how to find an online job? This training will help you learn how to land your ideal remote job ASAP!
- Business Planner– It isn’t easy to launch a business, but if you’re well-versed in it, you can help out your buyers in planning a successful launch. The best business planners make thousands per buyer.
- Resume Writer– People pay good money to have quality resumes written out for them. You can earn between $10-100 per resume you write.
- Technical Writer– If you’re a detail-oriented writer and can understand new concepts fast, this is the perfect gig for you. Depending on how technical and lengthy the document is you can go well beyond earning $100 per project.
- Powerpoint Creation– Buyers looking to impress their audience with an impressive presentation will often look for those who can make quality presentations. The top-of-the-line presentations can earn $100+.
- Data Entry– If you can type fast and write reports then you can earn upwards of $20-50 per job on Fiverr doing this gig.
- Life Coach– Sometimes people want a way around the obstacles in their lives and as a life coach it’ll be your job to help them find that way. You can expect to earn anywhere from $50 to $200 a session.
- Tutoring– If you’re knowledgeable on a specific subject, you can make money tutoring for it. The average pay starts around the $50 range.
- Fitness Instructor– If you know how to stay in shape and want to help others do the same, this Fiverr gig is perfect for you. Pay starts at around the $15 per client.
- Genealogy– People often want to know where they come from, and if you excel at that kind of research, this is a great gig for you to take. Payment for this gig averages at around $15-40.
- Survey creation– Businesses want to be able to gauge what their audience’s needs are, and surveys are great for that. If you can create a quality survey and generate results you can expect to earn anywhere from $20 to $2000 per business you help.
- Translator– Any business or individual wanting to reach a larger audience with their content will want a translator to work for them. Pay starts small with this gig for most at the $5 mark but can quickly add up depending on how much work you take.
- Ghostwriting– Sometimes book writers or eBook writers will find themselves stuck and unable to finish their work, this is where you can come in so they can publish their work. Depending on how much work you do, you could charge a lot for this type of content. You can expect to earn between $20-150.
Resources to help you land Fiverr Gigs
Before you start offering your services on Fiverr, check out the resources below to help you succeed:
How to thrive on Fiverr: 70+ Actionable Tips to Earn More, Attract Clients and Love What You Do.
The Fiverr Master Class: The Fiverr Secrets Of Six Power Sellers That Enable You To Work From Home
PurpleCV: Resume writing services that will help you stand out from other online freelancers.
With as many options as you have available, there shouldn’t be any reason you can’t find the perfect Fiverr gigs for you.
While some of these do require experience and a certain education level, you’ll find that they are worth the investment to try and learn! So make sure you sign up to start offering your Fiverr services.