50 Quotes About Boss Ladies To Inspire Success
We all know that it’s never too late to follow our dreams, but many of us still struggle with making the leap.
It’s easy to be afraid.
But you don’t have to do this alone!
You can find inspiration and motivation from other women who are just like you.
And if they’ve made it, so can you!
There are tons of inspiring boss lady quotes out there for you to find the motivation needed to take charge of your life and live it the way you want!
Here are 50 motivational quotes about boss ladies that will inspire you to succeed.
What does it mean to be a boss lady?
Being a boss lady means being yourself and pursuing your own ambitions with confidence.
It means taking ownership of your own life, knowing that you are the only person who can create it for yourself.
A boss lady has a sense of confidence and awareness about where she stands in this world.
She’s independent, driven, and knows how to get things done.
A boss lady can be anyone and can do anything.
She doesn’t have to fit into any one category or stereotype.
She’s not perfect, but she’s good at what she does and always strives to be better.
What personal traits do boss ladies have?
If you are an aspiring boss lady, these personal traits may resonate with you:
You have the drive to be the best that you can possibly be.
You always aim for higher heights and meeting your full potential.
You know what you want and how to get it.
Even if something is hard, a boss lady won’t let fear stop her from reaching her end goal.
A boss lady can laugh at herself and isn’t afraid to make a fool of herself.
She is able to take constructive criticism and learn from her mistakes.
Don’t be intimidated by the idea of being a “boss.”
Boss ladies are just people who have confidence in what they do and aren’t afraid to stand out.
They are willing to put in the work needed to be great at what they do.
If you have these qualities, “boss lady” may just be your new favorite term.
So if you are ready to take control of your life, here are some motivational quotes about boss ladies for you.
Remote Resume Guide
Want to learn how to create a stand out resume that will help you land an Online Job? Grab our Guide to help you perfect your pitch as a job seeker.
50 Badass Quotes About Boss Ladies that Will Inspire You to Succeed
1. “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally; it comes from what you do consistently.” — Marie Forleo
2. “Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast.” — Nicki Minaj
3. “Be a Pineapple, Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet on the Inside.” — Kat Gaskin
4. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible! — Audrey Hepburn
5. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.” — Michelle Obama
6. “I think the biggest part of being a girl boss in the office, at home or anywhere you go is just knowing your value.” — Meghan Markle
7. “Don’t run from challenges; run over them.” — Joan Benoit Samuelson
8. “A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.” — Author Unknown
9. “I don’t regret any of the decisions I’ve made in my life. Because with every choice I’ve made, I’ve learned something new. ” — Ariana Grande
10. “Maybe learning about how to be out in the big world isn’t the epic journey everyone thinks it is. Maybe that’s actually the easy part. The hard part is what’s right in front of you. The Hard part is learning how to hold the title to your very existence, to own not only property but also your life.”— Meghan Daum
11. “You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.” — Oprah Winfrey
12. “The world doesn’t owe you anything. You have to work for everything you get and you have to appreciate every bit of success the world gives you.” — Taylor Swift
13. “Success takes communication, collaboration, and sometimes failure.” — Jessica Alba
14. “You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” — Bindi Irwin
15. “Accept the person and the situation for exactly what it is instead of trying to manipulate it into what you think it needs to be.” — Mandy Hale
16. “Better to live one year as a tiger, than a hundred as a sheep.” — Madonna
17. “When the world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.”— Malala Yousafzai
18. “Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dreap deep for every dream precedes the goal.” — Mother Teresa
19. “I don’t go by the rule book; I lead from the heart, not the head” — Princess Diana
20. “I have a deep compassion for the idea that it’s okay to be myself. The idea that anything ‘other’ is bad and wrong and broken is so wildly off base.” — Natasha Lyonne
21. “Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you.” — Ruth Bader Ginsburg
22. “I was thinking if I cheated on my fears, broke up with my doubts, got engaged to my faith. I can marry my dreams.” — Beyoncé
23. “There are lessons in everything. The bad, the good. Our job is to listen, and to continue to learn so that we get better.” — Laverne Cox
24. “Don’t block your blessings. Don’t let doubt stop you from getting where you want to be.” — Jennifer Hudson
25. “Fighting fire with fire only gets you ashes?” — Abigail Van Buren
26. “If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.” — Angelina Jolie
27. “A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows she has none.” — Marilyn Monroe
28. “Vulnerability is not winning or losing. It is having the courage to show up when you can’t control the outcome.” — Brene Brown
29. “There is no single recipe for success. But there is one essential ingredient: passion.” — Martha Stewart
30. “Don’t spend time beating the wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” — Coco Chanel
31. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” ― Maya Angelou
32. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
33. “I don’t want other people to decide what I am. I want to decide that for myself.” — Emma Watson
34. “Sure you wish you did some things differently, but there is no sense in becoming burdened with regret over things you have no power to change.” — Rihanna
35. “We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.” — Sheryl Sandberg
36. “Pressure is a privilege – it only comes to those who earn it.” — Billie Jean King
37. “You have to remember the value of your individuality – that you have something special and different to offer that nobody else can.” — Jennifer Lopez
38. “Women have to harness their power—it’s absolutely true. It’s just learning not to take the first ‘no’. And if you can’t go straight ahead, you go around the corner.” — Cher
39. “When you learn how much you’re worth, you’ll stop giving people discounts.” — Karen Salmansohn
40. “Do not be obsessed with expensive things. Instead, be obsessed with excellence. Things don’t make you excellent. However, excellence will make you expensive.” — Jana Cachola
41. “If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything.” — Katy Perry
42. “Your graciousness is what carries you. It isn’t how old you are, how young you are, how beautiful you are, or how short your skirt is. What is, is what comes out of your heart. If you are gracious, you have won the game.” — Stevie Nicks
43. “It is important to be able to express yourself and to not be afraid of messing up and making mistakes and sort of coloring outside the lines.” — Lucy Liu
44. “You can’t act like you’ve arrived when you’re only just receiving the invitation.” ― Sophia Amoruso
45. “Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn’t be done.” — Amelia Earhart
46. “We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined they can be free.” ― Kavita Ramdas
47. “You control your own life. Your own will is extremely powerful.” — J.K. Rowling
48. “For me, success is a state of mind. I feel like success isn’t about conquering something; it’s being happy with who you are.” — Billie Jean King
49. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
50. The Marie Kondo technique also works with personal relationships. If they don’t spark joy, let them go.” — Debbie Arcangeles
How to Use These Quotes About Boss Ladies in Your Daily Life
Now that you have read these 50 motivational quotes about boss ladies, you can start applying them to your life!
There are so many different ways you can use these quotes, but here are just a few ideas.
1. Write them down on sticky notes or index cards and post them around your home or office as reminders of the things that matter most to you.
2. Add them to your morning routine by saying a few before you start your day.
3. Share these amazing quotes with the people in your life who could use a little motivation, whether it’s a co-worker or a friend, or a family member!
4. Use each quote as an opportunity to aspiring to something new for yourself!
5. Add them to your social media platforms as a reminder!
6. In school? Write these on notecards and keep them in the front of your notebook as a daily motivation exercise!
7. Keep a quote journal — choose one of these quotes about boss ladies each day and write about how it affected your mood or life that day, and write about what you would do in that situation to change it up and create a different outcome!
8. Make a vision board! Cut out pictures from magazines or print out pictures from the internet, and add these quotes.
Then hang your vision board somewhere where you can see it every day as a reminder of the amazing things you want to accomplish in your life!
There are tons of great vision board ideas on Pinterest to inspire you.
9. Add these quotes to your email signature as a daily reminder.
10. Make a short video on your phone and add inspiring music or quotes from this list in the background!
Share it with friends, family, or anyone you think needs a little encouragement!
Take these 50 inspiring quotes about boss ladies and make them yours!
Keep looking for more to add to your collection, and keep working towards becoming the best version of yourself every day!